- withdrawal from the pressures of urban life, rest, and a simpler, healthy lifestyle.
- Neurasthenia was almost a badge of social status.
- Social and cultural living is not “natural.” The child must first be taught by example, then helped along as he imitates as well as he can the group’s behavior.
- Restless under constraint
- Protection and spiritual guidance in the development of consciousness.
- Humor and intuition
- No Mixed Feelings
- Doubt everything
- Faith is overrated
- You have removed my beloved and my friend; darkness is my closest companion. Psalms 88:18
- Doubt acknowledges our own limitations and confirms — or challenges — fundamental beliefs, and is not a detractor of belief but a crucial part of it.
- A FIRE WORSHIPER MEDITATES ON THE ULTIMATE REALITIES OF EXISTENCE.
- The Restoration of the inner self
- The desire to see beyond the normal and waking life
- Listening to intuition over people’s words
- A tunnel through a mountain.
- Expansion of experience
- Climbing the steps of the pyramid of the sun.
- The ritual slaughtering of a lamb.
- Aligning to an ideal requires you to let everything that is not apart of that ideal go
- The December new Moon takes place in sidereal Sagittarius in the lunar mansion of Moola Nakshatra
- the wise and discerning desire to separate that which is real from the unreal.
- Moola Nakshatra
- It is called the “Foundation Star”
- Often there are extreme reversals of fortune in life and a profound sense of loss because the idea is to learn lessons of detachment, look deeper into the meaning behind the circumstance, seek a higher power, and transform the experience into spiritual realization or enlightenment. Herbal medicines and alternative healing is also associated with Mula.
- It suggests one who is searching after the origin of life, as well as one tied up or bound to a position of relative misfortune.
- “The pictorial representation of this card shows the Light-wands turned into electrical rays, sustaining or even constituting Matter by their vibrational energy” (Book of Thoth, p193)
- A flash of spiritual insight (light rays) manifesting something which is going to be tangible in our life (geometric form).
- A situation has arisen in which you may need to act quickly to seize the opportunity presented
- Go with the flow (like the light rays) and don’t resist. By overthinking you will put obstacles in the way of moving forward with your life at this time.
- The need for clear communication at this time to create the things that we want (manifested rainbow/geometrical shape).
- The card symbolizes the spiritualization of the fiery energy of Sagittarius, so drawing this card implies that we need to make sure we are communicating with others in the clearest way possible and are manifesting things in our world for the highest good.
Some Kali Ma and Kundalini to set 2020 off Right. Breaking it down per usual to align with the New Moon Solar Eclipse in a practical and matter of fact way.
Link Sheet: http://bit.ly/38Vcp0L
Join our Email List to get monthly meditations: http://bit.ly/2pqg6cP
Your New Workbook Manipulating the Matrix: https://amzn.to/2r02dmv
How to Read Natal Charts Easily and Effectively: https://amzn.to/2pXXNfE
She Reigns One Page Guides: https://etsy.me/2JcXp3l
Instagram: @thehoodmystic @honchobuildinair @shereigns_theweb Merch: https://www.columbianxchange.com
Donate through Paypal: https://PayPal.me/thehoodmystic
Donate through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hoodmystic
Donate through Cash App: https://cash.me/$hoodmystic38